Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2000/07/14 06:32:58 UTC

first working version (was: Re: first version of Web site up!)

Soon. I am pushing to just package up the current tree because the
stuff in CVS now seems to work well. Comments about that assertion
anyone??

If no major contention I'd like to see a new dist by next week.

Sanjiva.

Posted by "Kevin J. Mitchell" <ke...@xmls.com>.
+1 on the current tree for release. I just updated, built, and ran address
book/stock quote samples on W2K & Linux (Intel) fine...

Posted by "Kevin J. Mitchell" <ke...@xmls.com>.