Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Autogen Client0001 <au...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/23 05:30:14 UTC

Restart on web.xml editing?

Hi,
  When I edit a Context's web.xml file, is there
a way to get T403 to autodetect the update, without
restarting the server?  I can't seem to get this to
work without a hard shutdown/startup.  Perhaps I've
missed something?  I know T40x can autodetect a fresh
version of a servlet, noted in a <servlet> tag, provided
the the Context tag as "reloadable=\"true\"" in it.

TIA,

--
autogen - spam-free/risk-free list participation