Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by simonatelier <si...@atelier.technology> on 2019/07/25 12:20:09 UTC

Ignite .NET 2.7.5 - IEvents.RemoteQuery - Failed to unmarshal events query response

Hi there

We have a Client node-Server node setup where the Client node is running a
RemoteQuery on the cluster for CacheEvents.

When the IEventFilter<CacheEvent> runs for the RemoteQuery it returns true
but once that happens, the following error is raised in the Ignite logs:

Failed to unmarshal events query response: GridEventStorageMessage [ex=null,
clsLdrId=null, depMode=null, filterClsName=null, userVer=null,
ldrParties=null]

We are able to query the cache objects normally and they are returned fine,
and the above isn't intuitively giving a pointer to what we need to resolve
to fix the problem.

Any help appreciated.

Simon

RE: Ignite .NET 2.7.5 - IEvents.RemoteQuery - Failed to unmarshal eventsquery response

Posted by Alexandr Shapkin <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Simon,

Can you, please, share a full log? There should be an internal Java exception with that message.

It would be perfect if you can share a little reproducer as well.