Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dinh Viet Hung <di...@epiqus.com> on 2001/08/31 16:52:30 UTC

TcpTunnel doesn't work when SoapAction has value

TcpTunnel doesn't work when SoapAction has value:

This is an observation when using TcpTunnelGui tool, I haven't got time
to investigate further.

I need to set value to SoapActionURI as requested by server side. If I
send my soap request directly to the soap server, then it is fine and I
got the correct response. However if I use TcpTunnelGui tool to watch
the request & response messages, then the response message I got is not
in Soap format (means it is just a normal HTTP message, there is no Soap
Envelope).

For other services don't need value of SoapAction then the tool works
fine.

Has anybody encountered the same problem?

cheers,

Hung