Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Gil Ayala <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/11 21:38:04 UTC

default user

Does anybody know which is the default password for Marmotta GUI?
I’ve tried
user: admin
pass: pass123

But it doesn’t work.

Re: default user

Posted by Gil Ayala <ab...@gmail.com>.
I did what it said in the page:
curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '["standard"]’ <server url>/marmotta/config/data/security.profile
Obviously substituting <server url> for my server address.
So I tried to find the file manually but I can’t find it, I search and there’s a config folder but nothing else in it.
Do you know what should I do it?
Best,
Gil.

Re: default user

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Gil,

by default the "simple" security profile is enabled, which allows write
access to marmotta only from localhost.

To enable write access (passwd-protected) from remote switch to the
"standard" security profile [1]. In such case, please make sure you change
the default password!

Best,
Jakob

[1] http://marmotta.apache.org/platform/security-module.html