Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2017/09/01 00:18:16 UTC

Re: How to use just the backend of guac

Scott,A few files for you to take a look at.  First, on the AngularJS side:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/master/guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/client/types/ManagedClient.js#L208

In the getConnectString() method, you'll see that several parameters are set up to pass through to the tunnel connection endpoint, and, among those, are GUAC_DPI, GUAC_WIDTH, and GUAC_HEIGHT.  Those parameters are taken off and processed in these two files:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/master/guacamole/src/main/java/org/apache/guacamole/tunnel/TunnelRequestService.java
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/master/guacamole/src/main/java/org/apache/guacamole/tunnel/TunnelRequest.java

The TunnelRequest class contains the code that actually looks at the parameters and returns them; the TunnelRequestService class calls those methods and generates a GuacamoleClientInformation object that contains the required information.  You can eventually see that information processed here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/master/guacamole-common/src/main/java/org/apache/guacamole/protocol/ConfiguredGuacamoleSocket.java#L157

There are a few more steps in between there before it actually makes it there, but most of that is just moving through various authentication extensions and such.
Hope that helps.
Regards,Nick
== He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? --Micah 6:8-- ==

On Thursday, August 31, 2017, 6:15:41 PM EDT, Scott <sb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nick,

Thanks again for the help.

My next question is, for SSH, how does the display automatically get resized
when the web page is resized and how is the size of the SSH terminal
initialized to the size of the web page?

Right now when I bring it up it is small and appears to not resize.

Scott

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/