Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2019/11/26 18:28:14 UTC

NetBeans 11.2 update .. update

Hi,

Just for info, I've merged three important bug fixes (including the
one for nb-javac) to the 11.2 release branch.  Thanks to those who did
two of the cherry pick PRs!

11.2-u1 is building on Jenkins -
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/NetBeans/job/netbeans-TLP/job/netbeans/job/release112/35/

I'm waiting on access to ASF jarsigning.

Assuming build works and signing access sorted, we should be able to
vote on the source and the 4 specific update NBMs this week - fingers
crossed!

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: NetBeans 11.2 update .. update

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
This is brilliant, thank you for this work.

Gj