Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Raymond Jennings III <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/21 23:45:34 UTC

Has anyone gotten the Hadoop eclipse plugin to work on Windows?

I have been pulling my hair out on this one.  I tried building it within eclipse - no errors, but when I put the jar file in and restart eclipse I can see the Map/Reduce prospective but once I try to do anything it bombs with random cryptic errors.  I looked at Stephen's notes on jiva but still no go.  I am desperate to get this working so bribes, kick-backs other reciprocity will be gladly considered.  ;-)  Thanks!

Ray