Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by John Mettraux <jm...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 04:07:16 UTC

smallest possible Domain.xml

Hi,

my goal is to set up a WebDAV server for a tree of files.

I've been using Slide from Trunk and it just works (with Jetty and Tomcat) :)

Now I'm starting to play with the configuration.

I was wondering, is this sample :
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/samples/Domain.sample
trimmed enough ?

Is there a tiny Domain.xml available that I can extend ? (instead of
chopping a default/sample Domain.xml)

The default Domain.xml available from the trunk is fat as well.

Thanks in advance for any hints, best regards,

--
John Mettraux   -///-   http://jmettraux.openwfe.org

Request Object within the data store

Posted by Pa...@emc.com.
Hi,

I was trying to extend the Slide functionality to use our own data
store... As we need to do some specific functionality based on the
"user-agent" of the request, (specific to certain webdav clients), would
like to get the "user-agent" info within the Store implementation
classes. Is there any way I can get this information?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks

Sheeba Padmanabhan

Slide API - Overwriting Methods to use custom repository

Posted by Pa...@emc.com.
Hi,

I would like to know, how to use slide API, so that I can overwrite the
webdav methods to communicate with my repository? Is there any sample
code available?

As the method initialization is done in the servlet service(), do I need
to extend the WebdavServlet class?