Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Seguy <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 18:18:35 UTC

Drools problem

I'm having some problems using one drools example...

When I deploy my drools example I get an error asking for commons jci jar,
at last
I suppose is the jakarta commons jci and not other somewhat jci.

All right, this jar is not published yet and I download the source from
subversion site of jakarta, compile it an place the jar in the optional dir
of servicemix.

When I deploy again my drools example get another error

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.commons.jci.compilers.JavaCompilerFactory.createCompiler(I)Lorg/apache/commons/jci/compilers/JavaCompiler;

and the method signature from the source of the jakarta subversion site is

public JavaCompiler createCompiler(final String pHint)

Obviously is no the same signature.
Where I can find the correct jci jar that
is compatible with servicemix ??

I use the servicemix apache-servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating, jdk5 and drools
drools-all-jdk5-2.5-beta-2.jar
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Drools problem

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
ServiceMix uses drools-all-jdk.1.4-2.1.jar currently.
You should ask on drools mailing list to find the needed
dependencies...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet