Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Camel Christophe <cc...@cls.fr> on 2011/04/29 15:29:41 UTC

RE: Fuseki 0.2.0 exception with SDB

Hi everybody,

I have already used Fuseki 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT successfully with an SDB storage. For now, I tried to start Fuseki 0.2.0 and came across a problem:

13:06:25 INFO  Fuseki               :: [34] POST http://xxx.yyy.zzz:3030/ontololgies/data?graph=http://purl.org/myontology
        java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.hp.hpl.jena.sparql.core.Quad.isDefaultGraphIRI()Z
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.sdb.compiler.SqlStageBasicQuad.build(SqlStageBasicQuad.java:67)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.sdb.compiler.SqlStageList.build(SqlStageList.java:23)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.sdb.compiler.QuadBlockCompilerMain.compile(QuadBlockCompilerMain.java:62)

First, there is no more sdb classes in the fuseki-sys.jar, so I decide to download the latest available SDB version (1.3.4) and install the jar in the fuseki classpath.

Secondly, Fuseky now relies on Jena 2.6.4 and ARQ 2.8.8. Unfortunately, ARQ has changed some method signatures in the Quad class and, apparently, SDB did not passed the modifications (even in the trunk http://jena.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jena/SDB/trunk/src/com/hp/hpl/jena/sdb/compiler/SqlStageBasicQuad.java?revision=7584&view=markup).

What can I do to circumvent the problem ?

Thanks.

Chris.

Re: Fuseki 0.2.0 exception with SDB

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Thanks for the feedback - I'll try to find time to do the formal
(non-Apache [*]) release.

	Andy

[*] there are various process things needed to be done so we can do
proper Apache releases which will take a while.

Posted by Camel Christophe <cc...@cls.fr>.
Thanks very much Andy,

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Chris,