Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/03/16 22:44:00 UTC

Possible typo in plotter.draw_contour_map

Hi folks,

Was poking through the plotting code and stumbled upon something that I
think is just a typo but I want to get confirmation first. It seems that
the requested format for the passed dataset is (time, lon, lat) [1].
However, the example use cases have bee using (time, lat, lon) since that
is the format that the Dataset object uses.

I tried running an example where I took the results array from an
evaluation and reshaped the data so it was in the expected format but I
can't get it to run properly. So I assume this is just a typo, but perhaps
someone who is more familiar could elaborate?

[1] https://github.com/apache/climate/blob/master/ocw/plotter.py#L497
-- Joyce

Re: Possible typo in plotter.draw_contour_map

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Thanks much Alex. I'll throw a patch up soon for it unless someone
beats me too it.

-- Joyce

Posted by Alex Goodman <al...@colostate.edu>.
Hi Mike,