Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Moinsn <fe...@googlemail.com> on 2011/08/25 09:24:03 UTC

Upload doc and pdf in Solr 3.3.0

Good Morning,

I have to set up a Solr System to seek in documents like pdf and doc. My
Solr System is running in the meantime, but i cant find a tutorial that
tells me what i have to do to put the files in the system.
I hope you can help me a bit to bring that off on a simple way.
And please excuse my bad english.

Re: Upload doc and pdf in Solr 3.3.0

Posted by Moinsn <fe...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks.