Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gerardo Segura <gs...@lania.mx> on 2003/11/24 18:11:15 UTC

hibernate security service...

Hi
is there any security service based on hibernate?
Or any docs besides the 'Hibernate OM Howto' about turbine-hibernate
stuff? <../howto/hibernate-howto.html>

Gerardo

RE: hibernate security service...

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Gerardo,

there is a bunch coming..  While the current hibernate service works well, I
am in the process of refactoring the project to have:

/api
/hibernate
/memory
/adapters
	/turbine
	/opensymphony

so that you don't get a big bunch of extra stuff.  I am also adding a new
model in called "groups" that basically allows you to put users in multiple
groups, and groups in multiple groups.  But no "roles" or "permissions".  I
will have a hibernate and memory implmentations of that.  Look for it in
about two weeks, as I am traveling a bunch..
Eric