Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Aida <ai...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 09:32:41 UTC

Re: [FTP2] Problems transversing directories when uploading files with SFTP (Camel 2.9.4)

Hi Leandro,

Yes, I have the correct permissions. As I said I'm able to login on the
server, and with the stepwise option I have no problem in writing a file.
The problem comes once camel has logged in the FTP and tries to access to a
directory that it isn´t the one specified in the endpoint.

Thanks.

  Aida.

Re: [FTP2] Problems transversing directories when uploading files with SFTP (Camel 2.9.4)

Posted by Leandro Franchi <le...@gmail.com>.
I undestand...

I've got this message two times. First, when I didin't have permission and
the second when I didn't terminate the url with a slash.

I hope the best
Leandro Franchi

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Aida <ai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Leandro,
>
> Yes, I have the correct permissions. As I said I'm able to login on the
> server, and with the stepwise option I have no problem in writing a file.
> The problem comes once camel has logged in the FTP and tries to access to a
> directory that it isn´t the one specified in the endpoint.
>
> Thanks.
>
>   Aida.

*Leandro Franchi*
http://www.frango10.com