Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 02:52:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating)

Is there any possibility to unpack installation files to system temporary
folder. so that system will clean these temp files regularly.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating)

Posted by "O.Felka" <ol...@gmx.de>.
Am 01.08.2012 02:52s, schrieb Ji Yan:
> Is there any possibility to unpack installation files to system temporary
> folder. so that system will clean these temp files regularly.

The installation files are not temporary files, they are needed for
maintenance mode. It's not helpful to delete them. It might be better to
delete the download file.

Olaf