Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by MapAndFold <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/02 04:14:09 UTC

[ANN] MoneyRelax: A CouchDB based personal accounting application

http://code.google.com/p/moneyrelax

Note: It's in Chinese (Simplified).

Re: [ANN] MoneyRelax: A CouchDB based personal accounting application

Posted by MapAndFold <ma...@gmail.com>.
I know CouchApp, but have not used it yet. My app is still under heavy
development, and I think it might be a complex process to package the
app itself in CouchDB database (I am a Windows user).

For CouchDB replication, I think it will make it possible: accounting
anywhere, anytime, any device. Cool, isn't it? Although I have not
tried it, either.

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM, J Chris Anderson <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the programming model you're using. It's interesting to see a webapp built around a customized Erlang app.
>
> Are you using CouchDB replication? Have you seen the CouchApp project for replicatable apps?
>
> Chris

BRs.

Re: [ANN] MoneyRelax: A CouchDB based personal accounting application

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by MapAndFold <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by CL Chow <ad...@keshiclub.com>.
need translator???
I'm well with english, german, chinese traditional and simplified ;)
well as in born with it

Regards,
CL Chow
"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/"

Posted by Haifeng Liu <ha...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Interesting project!