Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hut Carspecken <hu...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/06/09 20:53:30 UTC

Recommendation and Compile

Thanks everyone who responded to my earlier questions!  You have put me on
the path of adopting James (the mail server). One more quick question...

1) Has anyone tried to compile James to run nativily on on particular brand
of Unix?  I am a little concerned about the speed of a Java mail server.

Thanks,

Hut

RE: Recommendation and Compile

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Great information!  What tool do you use to simulate that load?

postal and rabid.

See: http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JamesRelatedTools

	--- Noel

RE: Recommendation and Compile