Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michi Mutsuzaki <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/17 06:09:45 UTC

CHANGES.txt

Do we still need to manually maintain CHANGES.txt? I didn't realize
that jira can generate release notes.

Re: CHANGES.txt

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
We can extract the same information from svn log, although there it is flat and not as organized as in changes.txt (e.g., per branch). The release notes we have been publishing per release does not contain the patch contributor or the committer who checked it in. Perhaps there is a way of doing it through jira directly, though.
-Flavio