Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2015/09/24 02:58:04 UTC

Re: Could Apache Flink PMCs requests some ASF swags like stickers or frisbee for Flink Forward event?

Hello Henry --thanks so much for your note.
Indeed, I *used* to manage the swag process, but this is now handled by Melissa and now comes from the ComDev budget.
If you don't need Flink-specific items, you're more than welcome to take whatever you'd like during ApacheCon. No doubt Melissa will be happy to not have to ship items back to the US ;-)
Should you need Flink items, we can print "Powered By Apache Flink" stickers, for example, as long as the art is forwarded to Melissa in time for production.
To that end, I've copied both Melissa and ComDev here to keep them in the loop. Thanks in advance, Melissa, for following up with Henry regarding next steps!
Warm regards,Sally = = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi
Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally!

Hi Melissa,

Hope things are doing well for the ApacheCon. Sorry have to miss it this
year =(

Thanks a lot for the offer :)

Will stop by at the booth to pick up those ASF swags.

- Henry

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com
<javascript:;>> wrote:
> Thanks, Sally.  Hey, Henry!
>
> Yea, it's too late for me to ship anything out for Flink Forward as I
leave
> tomorrow for ApacheCon; however, as Sally mentioned, hit me up at the
booth
> near the end of the week and you can take all of the Apache gear that I
have
> left over!
>
> ~M
> From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org <javascript:;>>