Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jg...@apache.org> on 2018/09/07 15:08:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache TomEE 7.1.0.

Apache TomEE delivers enterprise application containers and services based
on, but not limited to the Enterprise JavaBeans Specification and Java
Enterprise Edition Specifications.

This latest release is based on TomEE 7.0.5, but based on Java 8, and
includes support for the Configuration, JWT Propagation and Fault Tolerance
Microprofile specifications

The downloads are available from
http://tomee.staging.apache.org/download-ng.html.

Enjoy!

The Apache TomEE team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Francois,

Yes. We added the TCKs for Config, Fault Tolerance and JWT Propagation in the main build and all of them are passing.

Cheers,
Roberto

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Francois,

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

________________________________

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I accidentally posted the staging link; the correct link is here:
http://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Great!

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com>.
Hello,

Differences between TomEE 7.0.5 and 7.1 (quick analysis):
- bcprov-jdk15on-1.60.jar instead of bcprov-jdk15on-1.57.jar
- geronimo-jsonb_1.0_spec-1.0.jar added
- johnzon-jsonb-1.0.1.jar added
- mbean-annotation-api-7.1.0.jar instead of mbean-annotation-api-7.0.5.jar
- openejb-*-7.1.0.jar instead of openejb-*-7.0.5.jar
- tomee-*-7.1.0.jar instead of tomee-*-7.0.5.jar

Best Regards.

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache TomEE 7.1.0.

Apache TomEE delivers enterprise application containers and services based on, but not limited to the Enterprise JavaBeans Specification and Java Enterprise Edition Specifications.

This latest release is based on TomEE 7.0.5, but based on Java 8, and includes support for the Configuration, JWT Propagation and Fault Tolerance Microprofile specifications

The downloads are available from
https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftomee.staging.apache.org%2Fdownload-ng.html&amp;data=02%7C01%7CFrancois.COURTAULT%40gemalto.com%7C7f1a0657b72c4af0dac308d614d3d4b6%7C37d0a9db7c464096bfe31add5b495d6d%7C1%7C0%7C636719297378661787&amp;sdata=9Tp5r0MSoisL2R1rV8K0SVJPEihK6wFQqDIV4O1R1Yk%3D&amp;reserved=0.

Enjoy!

The Apache TomEE team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Great work! Thank you!
Gurkan

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.