Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by sachin chaudhari <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/20 02:39:45 UTC

TcpTunnelGui tool port question

Hi,
I am not sure what port I mention as listenport in

java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui listenport
tunnelhost tunnelport

My weblogic is running on localhost at port 7001, so
tunnelport will be 7001. My client will be sending
message to 7001 so my listenport will also be 7001 as
per "listenport is the port that you want the tool to
listen on (i.e. the port which you will send your SOAP
messages to)". But this won't work.

Can somebody please telll me how do see the soap
message of the sample examples.

Sachin

Re: TcpTunnelGui tool port question

Posted by sachin chaudhari <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Dim
Thanks a lot for the exaplinnation.
So you are saying my soap server listens on a port
different than weblogic server. Is there a way to find
out what port the soap is listening on??
Unfortunately the following did not work:
 java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 8088
 localhost 8080

Posted by sachin chaudhari <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Dim

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@nuix.com.au>.