Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Craig Palmer <cr...@peace.com> on 2004/02/01 23:24:17 UTC

Re: Html Link Parser

This all sounds fairly straight forward - I have had no problems using
the HTML Link parser myself.

Now add a 'View Results Tree' listener to your sampler in 6) and look
at the 'request data' of the listener. Is this correct?

Craig.

lalit sahoo wrote:
> Hi!Craig,
> Thanks for the suggestions.
> Actually what i know is that Html Link Parser is used
> to parse HTML response from the server and extracts
> links and forms.
> So to verify this thing i have used Html Link Parser
> for testing my application.
>
> My application flow is as given below:
>
> 1)Index servlet will be invoked.Here user will enter
> userid and password in form elements.
>
> 2)OnSubmit of the form HomeRedirect servlet will be
> invoked.Here the userid send by user in index servlet
> will be used for
>
> database connection.If it is ok then it is then
> redirected to rules servlet.
>
> 3)In rules servlet again userid will be verified.If it
> is null then it will redirected to index servlet
> again.
>
> What i am doing is test plan is as follows:
>
> 1)I have added 1 thread group.
>
> 2)added 1 http request for index servlet.
>
> 3)added 1 http request for sendredirect servlet.Here i
> am adding userid and password parameters.
>
> 4)added 1 simple controller to the thread group.
>
> 5)added 1 html link parser to the simple controller.
>
> 6)added 1 http request for rules servlet.here i have
> added regular expression for userid and password
> parameter.
>
> What i want is that the values for the userid and
> password parameters should be taken from the previous
> http request.
>
> regards
> lalit
>

> =====
> Lalit sahoo

Craig Palmer                    Mobile NZ: +64 21 755 254
Peace Software                  URL: http://www.peace.com
                                 Email: craig.palmer@peace.com