Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.fr> on 2008/10/15 17:32:39 UTC

bug in webconsole?

Hi all,

I just bumped into this exception in the webconsole module:

	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.compendium.ComponentConfigurationPrinter.printConfiguration(ComponentConfigurationPrinter.java:81)

And indeed, looking at the code in the trunk, it looks like a typo..
(should be "Components components = components[i];")

                // order components by id
                TreeMap componentMap = new TreeMap();
                for ( int i = 0; i < components.length; i++ )
                {
                    Component component = *components[1];*
                    componentMap.put( new Long( component.getId() ),
component );
                }

thanks,
Arjun