Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "ytrewq2002@libero.it" <yt...@libero.it> on 2009/09/24 17:13:14 UTC

problem with invoke a esternal web service

hi,

i have to invoke a web service with <invoke> in bpel
i send a string to web service and invoke it :

<copy>
                <from>$ProcessIn.payload/tns:input</from>
                <to>$HelloIn.parameters/ns2:name</to>

                </to>
            </copy>
        </assign>
        <invoke name="InvokeHelloname"
        partnerLink="HelloWs"
        operation="hello"
        portType="ns2:Helloname"
        inputVariable="HelloIn"
        outputVariable="HelloOut"/>

my problem is: the soap message send by ode is

ASSIGN] ASSIGN Writing variable 'HelloIn' value '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>
<parameters>
<hello xmlns="http://hello.netbureau.it/">
               <ns2:name xmlns:wshello="http://hello.netbureau.it/">pippo</ns2:name>

that is different with the soap sending by a JAX-WS invoke that is:

<ns2:hello xmlns:ns2="http://hello.netbureau.it/">
               <name xmlns:wshello="http://hello.netbureau.it/">pippo</name>
</hello>

As you can see the soap have tag name not ns2:name.. but in ode i can't pass a xpath for HelloIn without specify namespace (ns2) because it give me a selection fault!

SO HOW CAN RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM!!???? web service probably reject the invoke because it can't understand soap message that ode passes to and the name (parameter of web method)was passed as null object!

HELP!!!
thank you