Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/09/06 00:04:42 UTC

TDK-2.3 test build available

http://jakarta.apache.org/~mpoeschl/

This version includes Tomcat 4.1.27-LE .. so you need JDK 1.4!

It would be nice to extend the sample application or add some more
simple apps to the tdk ...
send your patches now! ;-)

martin

Re: TDK-2.3 test build available

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Matthew Pomar wrote:

>Why are these lines always commented out in the TurbineResources file:
>
>#services.IntakeService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.intake.Turbine
>IntakeService
>
># These are intake tools.
>#tool.request.om=org.apache.turbine.om.OMTool
>#tool.request.intake=org.apache.turbine.services.intake.IntakeTool

the sample app doesn't use intake .. but we should change this

>Also, does the Fulcrum.properties file actually get used? Is seems to
>contain some of the same settings that are found in
>TurbineResources.properties. Is one to replace the other at some point?

fulcrum.properties is not used and will not be used .. i'll remove it
from the next tdk build

thanx for testing!

martin

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> writes:

>http://jakarta.apache.org/~mpoeschl/

>This version includes Tomcat 4.1.27-LE .. so you need JDK 1.4!

Cool. Thanks a lot for your work, Martin.

	Regards
		Henning

>It would be nice to extend the sample application or add some more
>simple apps to the tdk ...
>send your patches now! ;-)

>martin

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: TDK-2.3 test build available