Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Hernandez, Rey" <rh...@furnishnet.com> on 2003/10/21 17:20:01 UTC

website feedback

Hello,

	I just wanted to let someone know that the website, for the most part, is hard to read.  Most of the pages scroll horizontally forcing the reader to either use the PDF version exclusively or constantly scroll back and forth to read each paragraph.  I'm finding this behavior in both Mozilla (1.4) and IE (6.0).
	If you'd like a screenshot, let me know where I should send it to.

Thanks,
Rey

---------------------------------------
Rey Hernandez
Web Applications Architect

Corporate Office
FurnishNet
10431 Wateridge Circle
San Diego, CA 92121
(800) 854-2263 x2435
CA (858) 731-2435
Email: rhernandez@furnishnet.com
Web: http://www.furnishnet.com

Re: website feedback

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Yes, i think so. This is due to the fact that some of the page

Also, relates to the logo on the upside. (and search box)
Search box can be moved to the bottom of left-side navi,
I guess (see http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/ sample .. what do you think?)

Regards,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:20:01 -0700
(Subject: website feedback)
"Hernandez, Rey" <rh...@furnishnet.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 	I just wanted to let someone know that the website, for the
> most part, is hard to read.  Most of the pages scroll horizontally
> forcing the reader to either use the PDF version exclusively or
> constantly scroll back and forth to read each paragraph.  I'm finding this behavior in both Mozilla (1.4) and IE (6.0).
> 	If you'd like a screenshot, let me know where I should send it to.
>
> Thanks,
> Rey
>
> ---------------------------------------
> Rey Hernandez
> Web Applications Architect
>
> Corporate Office
> FurnishNet
> 10431 Wateridge Circle
> San Diego, CA 92121
> (800) 854-2263 x2435
> CA (858) 731-2435
> Email: rhernandez@furnishnet.com
> Web: http://www.furnishnet.com

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
fingerprint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA