Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "andrea.on.web@libero.it" <an...@libero.it> on 2010/08/23 17:53:14 UTC

Little spelling error in JavaDoc

Hi guys,

just want to report a little spelling error in new JavaDoc for method
onConfigure of class Component. At the end of the text, just before the two
code snippets, you wrote ivisible  instead of invisible.

Bye bye, Andrea.

Re: IClusterable in 1.5M1?

Posted by bh...@actrix.gen.nz.
Thanks!

Re: IClusterable in 1.5M1?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
distribution for m1 is missing wicket-util and wicket-request modules,
get those from the maven repo.

-igor

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:47 PM,  <bh...@actrix.gen.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to build a hello world with Wicket 1.5M1.
>
> class file for org.apache.wicket.IClusterable not found
>
> Searched the distribution, found only in
> wicket-examples-1.5-M1.war:WEB-INF/lib/wicket-util-1.5-M1.jar
>
> Did I miss anything?
>
> Regards
>
> Bernard

IClusterable in 1.5M1?