Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be> on 2008/09/23 22:59:41 UTC

Re: svn commit: r698280 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: ./ src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/pagination/ src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/ src/java/org/apache/fop/render/rtf/ test/layoutengine/standard-testcases/

On Sep 23, 2008, at 20:48, adelmelle@apache.org wrote:

> Author: adelmelle
> Date: Tue Sep 23 11:48:34 2008
> New Revision: 698280

> Log:
> Bugzilla 40798: A conditional-page-master-reference with page-
> position="last" is also eligible for an only page (first as well as
> last)
> Additionally: added support for page-position="only"

OTOH, I realize I may have been a bit too fast again...
Removing the isOnlyPage parameter from the (public)
SubSequenceSpecifier interface :/

Still think it is obsolete and should be removed from the signature,
but I'll change that portion to deprecation shortly (RTFHandler
should have been a fine example of how others may depend on it)

Cheers

Andreas