Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/08/13 17:01:35 UTC

How to let Xalan output english language error output messages?

Currently Xalan writes german error message when running from a command line prompt of an english WinXP.

How do I tell Xalan to output english messages ?

Ben

Re: How to let Xalan output english language error output messages?

Posted by Michael Ludwig <ml...@as-guides.com>.
Ben Stover schrieb:
> Currently Xalan writes german error message when running from a
> command line prompt of an english WinXP.
>
> How do I tell Xalan to output english messages ?

It's a system property called "user.language".

java -Duser.language=en -jar xalan.jar

--
Michael Ludwig