Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/08/19 21:08:23 UTC

JSR196

I'm going to start goofing around with this.  I'll start by putting the
specs into geronimo/specs/branches.  You can monitor the work:

Alan

Re: JSR196

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I had planned to use it in ServiceMix, but when reading through the
working draft
(not the latest version), i have been unable to figure how to secure
an HTTP request
from a client.  The spec only dealt with HttpServletRequest and
HttpServletResponse,
and these are only at the server side.
Need to take a look at the new spec...

--