Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2001/12/18 23:41:11 UTC

[DVSL] DVSL now separate CVS repository

DVSL is now in a separate repository in CVS

  jakarta-velocity-dvsl

And is accessible from the Velocity home page.

My personal DVSL efforts will be dedicated in the near term to improving
performance and adding any API functionality that we decide is necessary.

Please play with it :)

Also, for you Turbine users, there is now a DVSL service in Fulcrum if
interested.

System and Software Consulting