Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com> on 2018/06/26 17:17:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC -

Dear all,

it is my pleasure to announce that Roannel Fernández Hernández
has joined us as a committer and member of the Nutch PMC.

Recently, Roannel contributed a long list of improvements related
to the indexer plugins: a new indexer for RabbitMQ, the possibility
to index into multiple instances of one indexer backend (Solr, ES,
etc.), and a new "exchange" plugin to route documents to one
of the indexes.  All these changes are also well documented in the
Nutch wiki!

Thanks, Roannel, for your contributions and congratulations on your
new role within the Apache Nutch community!

Welcome on board!

Sebastian
(on behalf of the Nutch PMC)

Re: [MASSMAIL][ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC -

Posted by Jorge Betancourt <be...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board Roannel! Great to have you here!

Best Regards,

Posted by Semyon Semyonov <se...@mail.com>.
Hi Roannel,

Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 3:42 AM