Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Will & Kim Holmes <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/19 01:32:44 UTC

DST Issue

Hello all,

  Just wondered if anyone has had any problems with the DST change and
Tomcat.  We are running JDK version 1.4.2.10 and Tomcat version 5.0.28.  I
ran Sun's tzupdater DST tool, on our test and production servers,  and
verified that it worked.  Our production server is one hour off.  I manually
removed the DST change and re-ran the tzupdater tool but that didn't make
any difference.  The weird thing is that our test server app has the correct
time running the same version of Tomcat and JDK.  If you have any ideas
please let me know.

P.S.
We are running Windows server 2003 and the DST patch was applied to both
servers.

Thanks in advance!

Will

Re: DST Issue

Posted by epyonne <ep...@hotmail.com>.
I asked the same question prior to March 11 but nobody responded. Anyway, I
did not apply the TZUpdater.jar. Instead, I installed the JRE 1.4.2_13 over
our 1.4.2_8. We also patched the OS which is important. Our servers and
applications are working fine.

epy.

Re: DST Issue

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.