Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 23:17:33 UTC

Initial Check-In

As you probably all got the spam as I was creating the folder
structure in the svn repo...I've committed a starting project stub to
start filling in pieces of the architecture I sent around last week.
Its a Maven project that houses OSGI bundles - the structure is the
default for using the PAX plugin with Maven.

There is also a "master" POM as Ate and Matt were discussing.  I took
out the developers section but otherwise it is very heavily based on
the Rave master POM.

There is nothing that does anything fantastic in there as of now...but
hot deploying the Activity Publisher Registration bundle works in
ServiceMix as an initial test.

As an aside, I personally like Git more than SVN, so I'm going to
request a Git mirror for us in case anyone else has the same
preferences.

Jason

Re: Initial Check-In

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Monday, December 10, 2012, Jason Letourneau wrote:

> As you probably all got the spam as I was creating the folder
> structure in the svn repo...I've committed a starting project stub to
> start filling in pieces of the architecture I sent around last week.
> Its a Maven project that houses OSGI bundles - the structure is the
> default for using the PAX plugin with Maven.

It would be good to create an issue I jira and tie your commits to it for
the work you are doing.

> There is also a "master" POM as Ate and Matt were discussing.  I took
> out the developers section but otherwise it is very heavily based on
> the Rave master POM.
>
> There is nothing that does anything fantastic in there as of now...but
> hot deploying the Activity Publisher Registration bundle works in
> ServiceMix as an initial test.
>
> As an aside, I personally like Git more than SVN, so I'm going to
> request a Git mirror for us in case anyone else has the same
> preferences.

+1 on the mirror