Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/25 10:41:29 UTC

ApacheCon EU 2014 registration email still says Denver

Hi All

I just did my speaker registration for ApacheCon EU 2014 and the
confirmation email still says "We look forward to seeing you in Denver".

Can anyone change this to Budapest instead?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: ApacheCon EU 2014 registration email still says Denver

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 25 July 2014 10:41, Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I just did my speaker registration for ApacheCon EU 2014 and the
> confirmation email still says "We look forward to seeing you in Denver".
>
> Can anyone change this to Budapest instead?

thanks for catching this, request for correction is made.

rgds
jan I