Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Daniel Mazzer <dm...@linear.com.br> on 2013/07/10 15:37:42 UTC

Apollo as a bundle

Hi,

I was playing around with MQTT in ActiveMQ and Apollo.
I have some applications running on Apache Karaf and I want to use a message
broker (publish/subscribe) to make this applications talk with each other.
I have tested ActiveMQ (ServiceMix) and Apollo. I think Apollo much easier
to put to work with MQTT.
But I have not found how to use Apollo as a bundle to deploy it in Karaf. I
don't know if this is possible anyway.

My questions is:
* There is an easy way to deploy Apollo in Karaf (features:install)?
* If not, is possible to make Apollo as a Bundle? How difficult it could be?
Just create a jar and an Activator?

Thank you.
Regards,

Daniel Mazzer
Product Development Engineer
Hitachi Kokusai Linear - HKL
Tel: +55 35 3473-3473
E-mail: dmazzer@linear.com.br
http://www.linear-tv.com

Re: RES: Apollo as a bundle

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I will take a look on that ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RES: Apollo as a bundle

Enviada em: quarta-feira, 10 de julho de 2013 12:01
Para: users@activemq.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Apollo as a bundle

Re: Apollo as a bundle

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.