Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brendan Grainger <br...@motologic.com> on 2016/09/16 20:37:19 UTC

Solr Cloud Using Docker

Hi,

Does anyone used docker for deploying solr? I am using it for running a single solr server ‘cloud’ locally on my dev box, but wondering about the pros/cons of using it in production.

Thanks,
Brendan

Re: Solr Cloud Using Docker

Posted by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I did this https://github.com/freedev/solrcloud-zookeeper-docker
If you want give it a try, this project aims to help developers and newbies
that would try Solr Cloud and Zookeeper in a Docker environment.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:11 PM, John Bickerstaff <john@johnbickerstaff.com

--
Vincenzo D'Amore
email: v.damore@gmail.com