Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 05:45:54 UTC

Hippo CMS and Jetspeed

Hello all:
I am trying to deploy hippo cms on jetspeed, and run it as a portlet. I
have seen that the cms.war contains portlet.xml so I copied the war into
tomcat/webapps/hello/WEB-INF/deploy/local/

When I added the " RepositoryBrowser " portlet to the page, I got this
error:

  The requested resource (/hello/browser/) is not available

Any idea how I can fix this ?

I am using JS-2.2.0

Re: Hippo CMS and Jetspeed

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed Sep 16,2009 10:10 am, Ate Douma wrote:
> Mansour Al Akeel wrote:
>> Hello all:
>> I am trying to deploy hippo cms on jetspeed, and run it as a portlet. I
>> have seen that the cms.war contains portlet.xml so I copied the war into
>> tomcat/webapps/hello/WEB-INF/deploy/local/
> The /WEB-INF/deploy/local is intended to be used only for Jetspeed specific
> local (layout) portlet applications, never deploy "normal" portlet
> applications there.
>
>> When I added the " RepositoryBrowser " portlet to the page, I got this
>> error:
>>   The requested resource (/hello/browser/) is not available
>> Any idea how I can fix this ?
> Well, you should deploy the war under /WEB-INF/deploy which probably will
> solve the above problem.
> But, the portlet mapping in hippo cms.war as provided is not "official" or
> supported, nor intended for end users.
> Other, more fine grained and integrated portlet usage is under development
> at Hippo and questions regarding that better should be asked on the related
> hippo mailing lists, not on the Jetspeed lists.

Thank you Ate,
I will try to deploy it to the deploy folder.

Re: Hippo CMS and Jetspeed

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.