Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Kean Erickson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/25 22:44:11 UTC

Obtaining tomee.xml resource properties?

The docs mention a way of obtaining properties in code from a resource in
Tomee.xml, under "Custom resources"

http://tomee.apache.org/application-resources.html

..such that I could denote a class-name on the resource pointing to a
configuration class (which would be pretty boilerplate, judging by the
example). But in order to do this, I have to package the config class in
TomEE's /lib directory. This introduces some complications in my case, for
other reasons.. I was wondering if there's any other way to obtain these
resource properties without having to add anything to TomEE's classpath.

Thanks,
-Kean

Re: Obtaining tomee.xml resource properties?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Java.util as in
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/openejb-core/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/resource/PropertiesInjectionTest.java

Do you have the resource creation log? If not the file is likely not found,
misplaced or not parsed properly.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Kean Erickson <ke...@gmail.com>.