Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Benjamin Marwell <bm...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/20 18:43:20 UTC

[SHIRO-642] already implemented

Hi,

I continue browsing the JIRA. Please do not mind that I might send a
single mail for each issue so we can keep the discussions (if needed)
on a single topic.

SHIRO-642 can be closed imo, it is already implemented via
FirstSuccessfulStrategy with stopAfterFirstSuccess=true.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-642

Please review.

Ben

Re: [SHIRO-642] already implemented