Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Chris Clark <Ch...@teranet.ca> on 2003/07/31 16:22:59 UTC

How do you tag violations to a specific field in JXForm w/ Schematron?

I've got the validations with Schematron working with JXForms; however, all of the violations appear in one long list at the top of the form.  Looking at the jxforms-default.xsl file it would appear that violations can be tagged to a specific field and that they would display next to the field after processing the xslt.

However, I'm not sure how to get this to work.  I've skimmed through a lot of the code in the scratchpad and didn't see anything obvious.  Is it possible?  Or is this something that XMLForm did and JXForm doesn't do?  Can you only do this with javascript validations and not with Schematron?

It's a feature we'd really like to use, but I can't see how you do it...

Thanks,
Chris