Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tony Dean <To...@sas.com> on 2006/05/17 23:04:59 UTC

[AXIS2] geronimo jars

Hi,

Can you please explain why axis2 runtime requires geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc5.jar and geronimo-spec-activation-1.0.2-rc4.jar as opposed to Sun's version of javamail.jar and activation.jar.

Thanks.

Tony Dean
SAS Institute Inc.
919.531.6704
tony.dean@sas.com

SAS... The Power to Know
http://www.sas.com

Re: [AXIS2] geronimo jars

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
We are not allowed to host those jars in Apache SVN because of the sun
binary license. You are welcome to replace those jars with the one
from sun in your environment.

thanks,
dims