Posted to announce@apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2013/01/24 07:38:44 UTC

[ANN] Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.12 released

The Apache Commons Daemon team is pleased to announce the
commons-daemon-1.0.12 release!
Version 1.0.12 is bug fix release fixing various issues
found in 1.0.11 release.

Source and binary distributions are available for download
from the Apache Commons download site:

http://commons.apache.org/daemon/download_daemon.cgi

When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file
available at the above location when downloading the release.

For more information on Apache Commons Daemon, visit the
Commons Daemon home page:

http://commons.apache.org/daemon/

Thank you,
--
The Apache Commons Daemon team

Re: [ANN] Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.12 released

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24 January 2013 06:38, Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache Commons Daemon team is pleased to announce the
> commons-daemon-1.0.12 release!
> Version 1.0.12 is bug fix release fixing various issues
> found in 1.0.11 release.
>
> Source and binary distributions are available for download
> from the Apache Commons download site:
>
> http://commons.apache.org/daemon/download_daemon.cgi

That was still showing 1.0.11 in the file names, so I editted
download_daemon.html on minotaur.