Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Greg Sylvain <gr...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/16 19:00:54 UTC

Re: Clustering in k8s minikube...

Hi,

I hope this sounds familiar to someone....

I enabled the 'ingress-dns' minikube addon which allowed pod to pod
communications and connectivity to the kube-apiserver from within a pod,
but authentication failed.  I have a service account with a long-lived
service token.

I try to connect via curl from my server running minikube and I get the
following the error message:

you are attempting to import a cert with the same issue/serial as an
existing cert

I am using minikue 1.27.1 over kubernetes 1.25.2 backed up by Docker
20.10.18.  This is running on a RHEL 7.9 development box.

From within a pod, I get authentication errors via curl as well, but an
IllegalArgumentException: Illegal characters in message header value:
"Bearer <token>"

Thanks for any clues to get this to work.

Greg

> This probably belongs on the user mailing list.

> Having said that, what version of Minikube and kubectl? I saw something
smilier but

> assumed that I’d messed up and didn’t spend the time to debug. My
suspicion in