Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nmetzger <nm...@odu.edu> on 2010/09/02 16:04:11 UTC

onSelectionChanged and browser back button

Hi all,

I have a problem with a page in which I exchange a lot of panels via Ajax.
It worked the way I intended, especially the fact that pressing the browser
back button returned the user to the previous page.
Now I added a new panel that included a CheckGroup with an
"onSelectionChanged()" method that basically switched my text fields in the
new panel from read-only to editable and vice versa. When I click the submit
button and then the browser back button, the new Panel is displayed again
instead of the previous page. The panel form then of course has lost the
data including my check if the form already has been submitted, and I run
into errors.

Why is the back button not working as expected? What can I do to get rid of
this behavior?

Thanks,
Natalie

Re: onSelectionChanged and browser back button

Posted by nmetzger <nm...@odu.edu>.
I'll try, thanks!

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
ajaxformchoicecomponentupdatingbehavior?

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
if you override wantonselectionchangednotification to return true then
it is done with a regular request instead of ajax.

-igor