Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/13 21:33:33 UTC

How to I set JIRA issues to resolved?

Issues have moved from bugzilla and now I am rather helpless how to
set them to fixed.

Any ideas? Do I need additional rights?

Thanks in advance and cheers

Oliver

Re: How to I set JIRA issues to resolved?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 7/13/06, Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/13/06, Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How do I get those additional rights?
>
> Usually the project owner/admin gives them. Though, for the commons
> projects there appears to be a specific user "Jakarta Commons
> Developers" for administering the projects. You should probably ask
> Henri about that.

Nah, that user is a side-effect of a user pulled over from Bugzilla.
We've kept it at the moment for project leads. Some of them anyway.

For additional rights you just need to ask. The rules I abide by are
that if you're a jakarta committer, I add you to the jakarta-developer
group and if you're a jakarta PMC member I add you to the
jakarta-admin group.

There are three users for you in Jira (ozeigermann,
ozeigermann@apache.org and ozeigermann@c1-fse.de). Which one is your
login?

Hen

Re: How to I set JIRA issues to resolved?

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 7/13/06, Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I get those additional rights?

Usually the project owner/admin gives them. Though, for the commons
projects there appears to be a specific user "Jakarta Commons
Developers" for administering the projects. You should probably ask
Henri about that.

Tom

Re: How to I set JIRA issues to resolved?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.