Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> on 2006/12/22 14:00:56 UTC

Exchange status DONE not being set in jms provider

I'm having problem with the exchange status not being set to done when
sending InOnly messages through the jms standard provider. Comparing the
standard and the multiplexing provider (the process method), I can tell that
this seems to be missing in the standard provider. Is this a bug?

I'm using smx 3.0.1.

/Anders

Re: Exchange status DONE not being set in jms provider

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Sure, a JIRA is filed:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-793

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you're right. Sorry about that :(
Could you please raise a JIRA ?

On 12/22/06, Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> wrote:

> I'm having problem with the exchange status not being set to done when
> sending InOnly messages through the jms standard provider. Comparing the
> standard and the multiplexing provider (the process method), I can tell that
> this seems to be missing in the standard provider. Is this a bug?
>
> I'm using smx 3.0.1.
>
> /Anders

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet