Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rohit Soni <ro...@hqcc.sahara.co.in> on 2013/03/11 10:04:56 UTC

Unable to record using HTTP Proxy Server

Hi Everyone,

Here are the steps we have followed to record a login page of our internal
website ".aspx"

Steps:

1)      First of all we are using IE 9 and we have changed the browser http
proxy settings as: Address: "localhost" and Port: "8080".

2)      Added Http proxy server under workbench (default settings).

3)      Started recording by pressing "Start" button at the bottom of "HTTP
Proxy Server"(step2).

4)      Opened the IE 9 and entered the URL to access internal website.

5)      Entered the login details and navigated to post login page.

6)      Stopped the recording.

Nothing happened, it do not recorded and displayed any step from step 4 to
6, Kindly guide me if something is missing or proper way to record this
login page via IE 9.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit Soni

Sahara India

Mob: 8896122232

Email:  <ma...@hqcc.sahara.co.in> rohit.soni@hqcc.sahara.co.in

RE: Unable to record using HTTP Proxy Server

Posted by ro...@hqcc.sahara.co.in.
Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please guide as where to insert URL path in HTTP Proxy Server as
there is no field which store the URL path.

Please find the attached screenshot.

Thanks,
Rohit Soni

> Have you entered your URL  path in Http proxy server

This email has been sent using SaharaMail ,Lucknow UP , INDIA.
"Sahara Net Corp Ltd ,Kapoorthala Complex, Lucknow-226024  - U.P, INDIA "
http://saharanext.com

RE: Unable to record using HTTP Proxy Server