Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/24 17:59:41 UTC

JIRA admin permission

There are a few BSF issues that have been resolved, but not marked as
such in JIRA.

Would anyone object if I asked for JIRA admin permission on BSF, so I
can tidy up the issues?

Re: JIRA admin permission

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24/03/2009, Rony G. Flatscher <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>

>  Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
>  > sebb wrote:
>  >
>  >> There are a few BSF issues that have been resolved, but not marked as
>  >> such in JIRA.
>  >>
>  >> Would anyone object if I asked for JIRA admin permission on BSF, so I
>  >> can tidy up the issues?
>  >>
>  >>
>  > No, not all, please do!
>  >

> just tried to get you added. Could you check out whether it has worked?

Yes, and I've resolved one of the issues OK.

>  Regards,

Thanks!

Re: JIRA admin permission

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
Hi Sebb,

Re: JIRA admin permission

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
sebb wrote:
> There are a few BSF issues that have been resolved, but not marked as
> such in JIRA.
>
> Would anyone object if I asked for JIRA admin permission on BSF, so I
> can tidy up the issues?

No, not all, please do!

---rony